Civitas Public Affairs Group LLC offers intelligent, turnkey strategies for communicating and making a difference with decision makers and the public on today’s most pressing issues.
From the national debt to the national energy policy, clients who desire voice and impact engage Civitas for results.
Public Affairs & Campaigns
- Operate comprehensive campaigns focused on specific public policy issues
- Manage all aspects of campaigns including paid, earned and social media, grassroot and field operations, lobbying and legislative components, and grasstops management
- Strategic guidance for electoral campaigns, including candidate, ballot question and 527 organizations
- Bipartisan outreach in state and national capitals
- Supervision of government affairs programs
- Integrated electoral and legislative strategies
- Maximize funds and results with strategies for local, state and federal contributions
- Develop multi-donor and cause-based strategies to pool and target resources for federal and state solutions
Communications & Marketing
- Paid Media: Conceiving, producing and placing paid-media campaigns for corporations, ballot questions, 527s, candidates and others voicing opinion on public affairs
- Research and Problem Solving: Research and communications resources to solve specific, complex problems with intelligent, effective approaches
- Crisis Communications: Real-time paid- and earned-media strategies for corporations, associations and groups facing crises